Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm not bored

When I tell people I am unemployed and Abe is working so many long hours out here, I often get asked "What do you do all day?" Well- just because I don't work, have a car, or kiddos to take care of yet doesn't mean I am bored! I work on projects! I bake and cook for my hard working man (you wouldn't believe how much you miss that when you don't have a kitchen of your own for a year!) One of these fun projects I have been enjoying is these quiet books for the baby. I found them on etsy. Ordered a few patterns I liked and started to sew...by hand. They are a great way to feel productive when I am sitting in the nice air conditioned apartment all day. This is the first one- almost completed. (The pages need sewn together and bound with rings)








6 comments:

Heather Davies said...

Super cute! I wanna make one! :) I'm glad you're not bored...cause I get bored out here. Conversations with 2 and 4 year olds aren't very stimulating! :)

Kerstin and Jed said...

How stinking cute is that?!? Where do I get some of these to make? I love this!

Heather Inns said...

Very cute, good job. I love projects you do feel very productive.

Jessica said...

this is awesome! What esty shop did you buy them off I would to get one!

Shannon Dooley said...

Those are so adorable! I hope you are feeling well! :-)

jake and joslyn said...

awwww