Monday, September 5, 2011

Felt book #2

Finished my 2nd felt book as far as I can. It was quite a challenge compared to the first one I did because I wanted to make SO many modifications to the original pattern. I even renamed the book and wrote my own story for it. It turned out pretty cute I thought. Someone asked what etsy shop I bought the patterns from- it is called copycrafts. She is based in Boise, ID. I keep finding more projects that are made with felt. It is scary...I might get into a felt frenzy!







4 comments:

jake and joslyn said...

sooooo cute!

jake and joslyn said...

I love your changes!!!

Jana said...

I had to peek again. You are a genius. You could write kids books and also illustrate them. Yours is sooo much better and very clever.
Love,
Mom

Beth said...

Very cute book, lots of work! Your stitching is very nice. I love it!