WHAT?! You're pregnant? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Do you know what flavor it is :)? When are you due? I am due November 30th. If you are 20 weeks right now we'll be popping out babies pretty close to the same time. I'm so happy for you!!!
Great amount of difference in just 6 weeks. It is so amazing. Beautiful pics by the way. You are beautiful and you are gonna be a wonderfully special mother because you have come so far in your own life with your understanding, patience and wisdom. You are such an outstanding person. And what a clever way to announce your baby as a girl. What fun that was for everybody. Love you, Jen Mom xxxooo
cute picture, SOOOOOO excited the baby is a GIRL!!!! Now I can go shopping!!!!!!! I would be excited either way but it is so fun to know for sure. Congratulations!!!!!!!
Congrats! You look adorable. You are having a girl, I have absolutely no advice to offer as I live in the land of stinky boys:) I hope you pregnancy is going well.
7 comments:
WHAT?! You're pregnant? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Do you know what flavor it is :)? When are you due? I am due November 30th. If you are 20 weeks right now we'll be popping out babies pretty close to the same time. I'm so happy for you!!!
Love your artistic eye for things! Oh, and did you notice you can totally see your lashes on the 14 week silhouette. Crazy! You look awesome Jen!
Beautiful! You look so cute. When do you find out what you're having?
I found your blog on Sandy's list. Just wanted you to know I was looking at your blog. We are excited you guys are you going to be parents, Congrats.
Great amount of difference in just 6 weeks. It is so amazing. Beautiful pics by the way. You are beautiful and you are gonna be a wonderfully special mother because you have come so far in your own life with your understanding, patience and wisdom. You are such an outstanding person. And what a clever way to announce your baby as a girl. What fun that was for everybody.
Love you, Jen
Mom xxxooo
cute picture, SOOOOOO excited the baby is a GIRL!!!! Now I can go shopping!!!!!!! I would be excited either way but it is so fun to know for sure. Congratulations!!!!!!!
Congrats! You look adorable. You are having a girl, I have absolutely no advice to offer as I live in the land of stinky boys:) I hope you pregnancy is going well.
Post a Comment