I have this fantasy location in mind that is a small town near a beach where it is mild weather, nice friendly people, Abe has a steady reliable job that he loves to do, is within reasonable (one-day) driving distance to family, and is a wonderful place to raise a family. I have seen this place in movies- but does it really exist? And yes I know the economy is in crisis EVERYWHERE in the U.S.- so what difference does it make where I live if I am going to be in a crisis regardless? Eventually this will all pass and we will look back and be able to see if we handled it well or not. I am ready for a change of scenery, a change of pace. There is one constant in life and that is: change. I will embrace it.
Monday, May 3, 2010
sold!
Well our house sold last friday...we have a month to figure out what the heck to do with ourselves. I feel like we are opening a new chapter of life- but the pages are all blank and there is no plot line whatsoever...
I have this fantasy location in mind that is a small town near a beach where it is mild weather, nice friendly people, Abe has a steady reliable job that he loves to do, is within reasonable (one-day) driving distance to family, and is a wonderful place to raise a family. I have seen this place in movies- but does it really exist? And yes I know the economy is in crisis EVERYWHERE in the U.S.- so what difference does it make where I live if I am going to be in a crisis regardless? Eventually this will all pass and we will look back and be able to see if we handled it well or not. I am ready for a change of scenery, a change of pace. There is one constant in life and that is: change. I will embrace it.
I have this fantasy location in mind that is a small town near a beach where it is mild weather, nice friendly people, Abe has a steady reliable job that he loves to do, is within reasonable (one-day) driving distance to family, and is a wonderful place to raise a family. I have seen this place in movies- but does it really exist? And yes I know the economy is in crisis EVERYWHERE in the U.S.- so what difference does it make where I live if I am going to be in a crisis regardless? Eventually this will all pass and we will look back and be able to see if we handled it well or not. I am ready for a change of scenery, a change of pace. There is one constant in life and that is: change. I will embrace it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats!!! Good luck with the beach house!!! Just remember that those blank pages will fill with whatever you choose, so enjoy the ride and live it up!!!
Congratulations on the selling! I hope you find some magical place soon!
Congrats!!! Find somewhere great & then take me with you!!!
You should come to Denver!
Hope you guys figure out where you are going, best of luck:) Where ever it will be it will be an adventure.
I know you've had this up for a bit, but congrats on the sale. Yay! Now the next chapter on what to do... that's always the question. I don't think any of us know what the heck we are doing! We are excited to see what you guys decide.
Post a Comment