Tuesday, April 27, 2010

for sale

Someone please sell our house so I can quit my job, move away and have babies and then have something worth blogging. Thank you.

4 comments:

Heather Davies said...

Hahaha! Classic comment. Wish I could help out. :)

Kerstin and Jed said...

Your house is soo cute! I LOVE it! I can't imagine you'd have a hard time selling it... if your house were in Utah it would have been gone 2 seconds after you listed it! You'd die if you knew how much we paid for our TOWNHOUSE with NO backyard :) I'm excited to get together with you and Abe soon!!! Hopefully the weather will cooperate

lacey said...

I'm not kidding, I would totally buy your house. Now if I only I can convince the hubby to move me back to IDAHO!!?!! Good luck, your house is so cute, I'm sure you'll sell soon.

Sara said...

I hope you can sell it soon! Are you buying something else in the area? Good luck! I want to see Jen + Abe babies!! ;-) lol! They'll be so cute!