When we were in San Diego we ate dinner at this fabulous restaurant in Del Mar: Poseidon. My stepmom ordered this crazy flat bread thing with goat cheese. She let me taste. I was hooked. I have attempted copying and this was a pretty good turnout! If you want to get hooked too...
Ingredients:
Artisan Flatbread
Pesto
Spinach-greens mix
Grape tomatoes
Kalamata Olives
Goat Cheese
Balsamic vinegar sauteed with sliced onions (I liked it better when I left this part out. Not a huge balsamic fan)
Layer like a pizza and put in the oven for a few minutes to get the bread lightly toasty and the tomatoes just start to wrinkle. SO DELISH!
5 comments:
This looks delicious!!
And hello! Congratulations on the move! Information on that por favor?
My mouth is watering! I am so proud of you for updating....FINALLY:) You look so great in all the pictures.
That sounds really yummy! And way to go Caleb! I always thought he was a great guy. Where are you moving to?? I'm shocked I haven't heard yet :) Are you coming to AZ in June with the rest of the fam?
Wow thanks for comments! People do still look at the bloggy :) I figured you might have given up on me. We are scheduled to move to Chesapeake, VA sometime next week. I'm crossing my fingers that it really happens this time and we don't get delayed again. We are hoping to come visit in July for the SHS 10 year reunion- otherwise we won't be back until fall/winter. SO excited to leave I can hardly stand it!!!
You're alive! ;-) That looks so yummy I can't even stand it! Thanks for sharing!!!
Glad to hear you are doing well. We'll be in Dinwittie, VA in August. Do you know if that's anywhere near Chesapeake? It's be fun to grab lunch if it's geographically possible!
Post a Comment