Sunday, April 10, 2011

San Diego Marine Graduation

WARNING: This blog is about to get really active!! We are finally moving (for reals this time) and I am about to be separated from our families...therefore I will have much more reason to blog and I will hopefully have fun things to blog about in our new adventures on the East Coast! I also thought that while my brother is serving in the Marine Corps the blog will be a great way for us to keep him in the loop without having to post all the personal stuff on facebook. So here is the start of a lot more posts. Figured I better pick up where I left off as well-the Military Family tree has a new addition :) Caleb graduated in February and we were lucky enough to go to San Diego to see him graduate and spend some much needed vacation time together. His graduation was SO impressive!! If you ever get an opportunity to go to a military graduation- especially Marines- GO. It is well worth it. We also got to go to Disneyland together which was special because we hadn't been there since 1995 when my mom and Brad took me and Caleb there. It was the best having my little sister there because she is at that perfect age where everything is still a wonder and amazement to her so she is pretty easy to please and she was just happy to be somewhere new!




Abe sort of hated me forcing this ADORABLE pose on him :)




La Jolla Cove

This girl couldn't get enough ocean.






1 comment:

Sara B. Larson said...

Where are you guys moving to? I'm excited to see more blog activity. And way to go Caleb! What an awesome achievement. :)