Tuesday, March 10, 2009

two favorites

Here are 2 of my favorite things: Roxy and my mammoth chair. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get her to lay in it. (She remembers who threw her off the couch when she was a puppy) But she looked pretty good in it! She is such a great dog...I may never want children...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen and Abe,
Roxy is so cute!!!! Hey could I get you to take a picture of me and my dog?? You are so talented in photography. I saw you driving in IF the other day.... I tried to wave but realized that you have no idea what I drive. We should get together for lunch sometime when you aren't too busy!! 227-4776 (c)

sandy said...

hi jen- i think she looks like abe. cute face. sandy

Sara said...

What a cute doggie! And that chair looks heavenly... Can I have one?? ;-) It was so fun to see you at Gavin's blessing - thanks again for coming! It means a lot to have you come. Love ya, Sara

Anonymous said...

I seriously almost fall out of my chair every time you post! :) I love it! She is such a beautiful dog! And she has gotten so BIG! And you should love that chair- very very comfortable! :) Are we doing a Girls Night Out in April? And are you still going to the concert? Text me and let me know when you have a minute :)

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Dogs are definitely awesome...especially when they are good...good dogs are even better when they have kids to play with. ;)

Heather Davies said...

I am so jealous of that dog! Beautiful. I have always loved boxers. However, we have 2 cats...I am definitely more of a dog person. But now I'm gonna have 2 kids so a dog is out of the question!
Glad I found your blog!