Saturday, January 31, 2009

miss trinly

well trinly is going to be 2 years old in a few days! I can hardly believe it. (for those who don't know, trinly is not my baby. She is our neighbors and good friends Jake and Abra's baby. We can only hope to have a baby as beautiful as her one day!) Anyways it has been fun watching her grow and get to this new stage of talking and interacting with everyone. I did her first birthday pics last year, then some at 18 months and now I'm like "wow! her babyface is melting away and she looks like a little girl!!" It's kinda sad how fast it happens, I just keep telling Abra it's time to get another one...:)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She looks cute in her little swimsuit! Good job on the layouts.

Sara said...

You are a very talented photographer! It's fun to look through your blog and see some of the fun trips you guys have been on. :-) Hopefully we'll see you next week!

Shannon said...

JEN!!! Hey girl!! How are you? I am so happy I stumbled upon your blog. It is so cute! I love the wedding pic of you guys at the top. And you are a fabulous photographer yourself!!! I had no idea! So cute! Hope all is well! :)

Shannon (Jefferson) Dooley