We just got back from Folsom, CA with the Campbell family. We went for Abe's cousin Aaron & his high school sweetheart Jen's wedding. :) The day of the wedding it was like 115 degrees and up in the Newcastle countryside along very narrow and windy roads. I was carsick and dizzy so I tried to close my eyes and go to my happy place, but I couldn't fool myself so it didn't work. It was worth it when we got there. It was at Jen's aunt & uncle's home which looks out over a sloping back yard with a pond resting at the base of a beautiful vineyard. It truly was breathtaking. It reminded me of that movie, A Walk in the Clouds. The wedding theme was wine so the colors were deep purple and wine red and the decorations were grapes and large wine glasses and each table was named for a specific type of wine. Despite the stifling heat, Aaron and Jen couldn't seem to keep those ear to ear grins off their giddy faces. They were SO excited to get married! We are so happy for them! Congrats you guys- you are going to love it! The ceremony was followed by a delicious dinner and the best part: yummy yummy cake. Some of these shots are from the ceremony right by the vineyard, and the grooms parents, Abe's aunt Robin and uncle Corey, and Abe's other cousin - Josh! We spent a few days there after the wedding, so more pics will be coming later....
Wow! What a beautiful place to have a wedding. I had a wedding this last weekend also. I love the picture of you and Abe. You are such a beautiful couple.
HEY CAMPBELL FAMILY!! KORY & ANGEL HERE! YA'LL LOOK GEORGEOUS :) WE MISS YOU & HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL! WE'LL BE HOME FOR THE 4TH~ SO HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR A BBQ! NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET ONE OF THESE BLOG THINGIES!!! TALK TO YOU SOON! LOVE YA :)
4 comments:
Wow, it is beautiful there! I love the pictures that you posted so far. You and Abe make a cute couple!
Wow! What a beautiful place to have a wedding. I had a wedding this last weekend also. I love the picture of you and Abe. You are such a beautiful couple.
What a beautiful place for a wedding! Your pics turned out great!
HEY CAMPBELL FAMILY!! KORY & ANGEL HERE! YA'LL LOOK GEORGEOUS :) WE MISS YOU & HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL! WE'LL BE HOME FOR THE 4TH~ SO HOPEFULLY WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR A BBQ! NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET ONE OF THESE BLOG THINGIES!!! TALK TO YOU SOON! LOVE YA :)
Post a Comment