The day started late due to sleeping in. So first thing this morning I got a bath. Yuck! I hate baths but after they are done I am very excited to be clean!! I wanted to be soft and pretty for my big day out.
After my bath, we met up with daddy for lunch at one of my favorite places...Artic Circle! I had the usual: cheeseburger and fries. Yum yum! If only I could eat one everyday- maybe I would not be so skinny...
Then mom took me for a car ride to the coolest store in the world- PetSmart. I got a lot of loves there. The employees are so sweet and like to scratch my head and give me treats! Mom let me pick out a birthday present and she even bought me a package of rawhides to keep me busy. My new toys are awesome! We found a bengal for ISU! We also got an orange frisbee for a dollar! That was a good deal. Hope this frisbee lasts longer than my last one of 10 minutes. Then we had to stop by my auntie Kristi's house to visit and get some birthday hugs. Mom tested out the hammock and Kristi shared some strawberries with me! I took a little nap in the car while it rained and mom was shopping at Home Depot for more plants. She is spending too much money on those things! She could be spending that money on me! Oh well, I'll get her back later when I chew them up...
Later we went to a softball game to watch daddy play with our friends the Wasia's. I could hardly stand watching the little kids play with softballs while I was tied up! But mom finally got our ball back and I chewed and chased it for a while with my friend, Duke. When we got home I opened my birthday toys and chewed, tossed, squeaked and chased them all until I fell asleep! Tomorrow mom says we get to go try out the new frisbee! My birthday was awesome! I'm such a lucky girl :)











4 comments:
It makes me want a dog. She looks so fun.
You are hillarious with that cute dog of yours. Happy Birthday Roxy!!!!
You really make me laugh. You treat your dog very special! I love it.
You make me laugh girl! Too cute!
Post a Comment