A sure sign of spring? The return of the birds!! Thousands of them. There is an old corn field in Osgood that is swarming with snow geese, swans, and ducks. It is quite the sight to see. i have lived in Osgood for 15 years and never once seen this many birds in one place together. They are swirling in the sky like a giant tornado. They cover the field so much that you can barely tell the difference between snow and the geese. When you drive by them, all you can hear their busy chatter. I had to go out and try to get some shots. I really wish I had a telephoto lens- they could have been much closer looking. But- I did what I could!
3 comments:
hola.. suya.. retratos es muy bueno.. wut up .. how are you guys.. ne thing new and exciting..
What a beautiful sight. I love breath taking moments like those. I need to talk camera stuff with you. Hope you are having a great day.
did u ever see the alfred hitchcock movie: the birds? creeepy.
Post a Comment